Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pictures speak 1000 words!

My mission in Arequipa!

1st View of Pichu Pichu, still on the airplane!

My MTC group at the temple site in Arequipa, we are at 9200 feet above sea level!  


Policewoman!

Plaza De Armas!

Beautiful fountain downtown Arequipa!

Birds with Elder Pancheri!

More Plaza!

Beautiful park!

This Pinneapple is huge and it only cost .33 Cents!

My room (cuarto)

The view from my room!

Sunset on the soccer field!

The great active volcano, MISTY!

Looking at Misty from a distance!! 

SWAT, (my companion yelled at me for taking this picture)

Mom, I promise to keep my bathroom clean!

Yes there is Pizza here!

On the streets, downtown Arequipa!

More of the white city!

My District leader Elder Fuentes!

The other district leader in my zone!

The craziest Elders from my zone!

Why don't we have churches like these!  Wow!


My companion!


National Peru Day!

And we danced!!!

I found this pic on my camera after my 1st baptism, who took this?

Party at Elder Rossano's house!

Tommy didn't want a picture with me!

Fantastic 4!

Boy that mission president looks young!  Sorry President Zobrist!

I'll try on his name tag too!

President.... I like that title!

Last day with my companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment